- Opportunities for continuing education through PNAA or PNAMDC conferences at discounted registration fees.
- Opportunities to network with other Filipino-American Nurses in the area.
- Increased involvement with community projects as a volunteer.
- Opportunities to help the poor and our less fortunate countrymen by volunteering for the PNAMDC Medical-Surgical Mission to the Philippines.
- Opportunities to participate in the resolution of issues affecting the Filipino-American nurses and nursing profession.
- Increased involvement in assisting with any personal or professional needs of our fellow members and their families especially those who just arrived in the USA.
- Opportunities to publish your ideas through our annual newsletter and website.
- Free copy of our annual newsletter “The Filipino-American Nurse”.
- Free T-shirt with PNAMDC logo.
- Membership to Philippine Nurses Association of America (PNAA), the national association of all the Philippine Nurses Associations throughout the USA.
- Scholarship opportunity for your son or daughter enrolled in nursing curriculum through the Philippine Nurses Association of America (PNAA).
Click the URL Link below for the ONLINE Version of the PNAMDC membership application form and renewals through PNAA:
- Highlight your membership level which should be “Active Member”, select 1 year or 2 years.
- Click Next.
- Enter your email address and security check code.
- Click Next.
- If you have not registered to mypnaa.org website, you will be prompted to register.
- Enter code.
- Make sure to pick PNA Metro DC as your chapter so to avoid additional fee that PNAMDC charges to process your online payment.
Below is the PDF Version of the membership form you may open and/or download. Always check this website for the latest version of the form.
Once completed, please mail to:
455 Mass. Ave NW Suite 210
Washington, DC 20001